The design of the BM7010 & BM7110 roller brake tester is unique as it allows for split bed installation over an inspection pit.
This brake tester features a large range of options that allows for a customized configuration.
- All steel is of highest quality and hot galvanized.
- Consists of an integral motorized gear box, two main rollers and a spring loaded sensor roller, all placed in a galvanized steel frame.
- The wear surfaces of the rollers are based on mesh steel to ensure a long life time and accurate measurements.
Steel mesh plus a flintstone/bauxite surface for test of all tires except spike tires.
Steel mesh for test of all tires including spike tires.
- Can be supplied in a minimum configuration and still allows for later upgrade to all options.
- Prepared for test line expansion including suspension tester, speedometer tester and side slip tester all controlled from the same electronics with results shown on one display.
- Integrated guide.
- Advanced graphics printout.
- Diagnostic printout with or without connection to PC/Notebook.
- Calculation of test results according to the requirements of many national authorities.
- BM FlexCheck software:
- Advanced data collection, storing and presentation of test results.
- Data capture from a complete inspection lane.
- PDA/smartphone/tablet solution that allows the operator to control and monitor the test results directly on a handheld unit.
BM FlexCheck on smartphone and tablet
- Two large dials showing analogue readings of left and right brake forces.
- 50 mm high bright digital readout of brake force imbalance in %.
- Optional digital readouts of e.g. ovality, pedal force, weight, efficiency, suspension values, speed and distance values.
- Display units are available in daN, kgf or kN.
The BM7010 & BM7110 roller brake tester is approved by several international authorities i.e. RWTÜV Germany.