The design of the BM4010 roller brake tester is unique as it allows for split bed installation over an inspection pit.
This brake tester features a large range of options that allows for a customized configuration.
- All steel is of highest quality and hot galvanized.
- Consists of an integral motorized gear box, two main rollers and a spring loaded sensor roller, all placed in a galvanized steel frame.
- The wear surfaces of the rollers are based on mesh steel to ensure a long life time and accurate measurements.
Steel mesh plus a flintstone/bauxite surface for test of all tires except spike tires.
Steel mesh for test of all tires including spike tires.
- Can be supplied in a minimum configuration and still allows for later upgrade to all options.
- Prepared for test line expansion including suspension tester, speedometer tester and side slip tester all controlled from the same electronics with results shown on one display
- Integrated guide.
- Advanced graphics printout.
- Diagnostic printout with or without connection to PC/Notebook.
- Calculation of test results according to the requirements of many national authorities.
- BM FlexCheck software:
- Advanced data collection, storing and presentation of test results.
- Data capture from a complete inspection lane.
- PDA/smartphone/tablet solution that allows the operator to control and monitor the test results directly on a handheld unit.
BM FlexCheck on smartphone and tablet
- Two large analogue dials showing readings of left and right brake forces.
- 50 mm high bright digital readouts of brake force imbalance in %.
- Optional digital readouts of e.g. ovality, pedal force, weight, efficiency, suspension values, speed and distance values.
- Display units are available in daN, kgf or kN.
BM4010 roller brake tester with galvanized rollers and pneumatic load simulation system
The BM4010 roller brake tester is approved by several international authorities.