The BM18200 roller brake tester has a unique hydraulic load simulation system allowing the operator to raise the roller bed out of the ground.
This brake tester features a large range of options that allows for a customized configuration.
- Load simulation using hydraulic cylinders (without use of slings).
- Each roller bed is lifted on 4 hydraulic cylinders and is controlled by software that has built-in safety features protecting the vehicle and operator during the brake test.
- Robust and long lasting:
- All steel is of highest quality and hot galvanized.
- Consists of an integral motorized gear box, two main rollers and a spring loaded sensor roller, all placed in a galvanized steel frame.
- The wear surfaces of the rollers are based on mesh steel to ensure a long life time and accurate measurements.
- Can be supplied in a minimum configuration and still allows for later upgrade to all options.
- Easy to use with BM software:
- Integrated guide.
- Advanced graphics printout.
- Diagnostic printout with or without connection to PC/Notebook.
- Calculation of test results according to the requirements of many national authorities.
- BM FlexCheck software:
- Advanced data collection, storing and presentation of test results.
- Data capture from a complete inspection lane.
- PDA/smartphone/tablet solution that allows the operator to control and monitor the test results directly on a handheld unit.
- Infrared remote control with an operating distance of 15-25 metres.
- Large and easy-to-read aluminium display with analogue and digital readout of all relevant test data.
- Integrated guiding system.
- Large analogue dials showing readings of left and right brake forces.
- 65 mm high bright digital readouts of other measurement results.
- Modularly designed so that it can be customized to existing and future demands.
- Display units are available in daN, kgf or kN.
- Display for testing equipment X200
- Up to 3 displays can be connected.
- Optional cable or radio air/hydraulic pressure system.