The BM12200 roller brake tester is built to withstand a very high throughput and handle continuous test of full laden axles.
This brake tester features a large range of options that allows for a customized configuration.
- All steel is of highest quality and hot galvanized.
- Consists of an integral motorized gear box, two main rollers and a spring loaded sensor roller, all placed in a galvanized steel frame.
- The wear surfaces of the rollers are based on mesh steel to ensure a long life time and accurate measurements.
Steel mesh plus a flintstone/bauxite surface for test of all tires except spike tires.
Steel mesh for test of all tires including spike tires.
- All gaps are minimized to protect staff.
- Cover plate design around the roller area all have angles to minimize potential tyre damage.
- Can be supplied in a minimum configuration and still allows for later upgrade to all options.
- Integrated guide.
- Advanced graphics printout.
- Diagnostic printout with or without connection to PC/Notebook.
- Calculation of test results according to the requirements of many national authorities.
- BM FlexCheck software:
- Advanced data collection, storing and presentation of test results.
- Data capture from a complete inspection lane.
- PDA/smartphone/tablet solution that allows the operator to control and monitor the test results directly on a handheld unit.
BM FlexCheck on smartphone and tablet
- Integrated guiding system.
- Large analogue dials showing readings of left and right brake forces.
- 65 mm high bright digital readouts of other meaurement results.
- Modularly designed so that it can be customized to existing and future demands.
- Display units are available in daN, kgf or kN.
The BM12200 roller brake tester is approved by several international authorities i.e. RWTÜV Germany and complies with the ISO standard.