The BM1010 test line is a unique test line for brake test and speedometer test of motorcycles, 3-wheeled vehicles and ATV’s.
The BM1010 test line consists of one or more of the following equipment designing a customized test line:
All equipment will be controlled from one embedded electronics; the X010 system.
The equipment features a large range of options that allows for a customized configuration.
- All steel is of highest quality and hot galvanized.
- Can be supplied in a minimum configuration and still allows for later upgrade to all options.
- All equipment is controlled from the same electronics with results shown on the display.
- Integrated guide.
- Advanced graphics printout.
- Diagnostic printout with or without connection to PC/Notebook.
- Calculation of test results according to the requirements of many national authorities.
- BM FlexCheck software:
- Advanced data collection, storing and presentation of test results.
- Data capture from a complete inspection lane.
- PDA/smartphone/tablet solution that allows the operator to control and monitor the test results directly on a handheld unit.
BM FlexCheck on smartphone and tablet
- Two large analogue dials showing readings of left and right brake forces.
- 50 mm high bright digital readout of brake force imbalance.
- Optional digital readouts of e.g. ovality, pedal force, weight, efficiency, suspension values, speed and distance values.