BM1010 roller brake tester is a brake tester series for motorcycle brake testing. It is used in test of most 2-, 3-, and 4-wheeled motorcycles. The series is modularly designed and based on three types of hot galvanized roller beds with different roller lengths: 300, 600 and 1000 mm.
This brake tester features a large range of options that allows for a customized configuration
- All steel is of highest quality and hot galvanized.
- Consists of an integral motorized gear box, two main rollers and a spring loaded sensor roller, all placed in a galvanized steel frame.
- The wear surfaces of the rollers are based on mesh steel to ensure a long life time and accurate measurements.
Steel mesh plus a flintstone/bauxite surface for test of all tires except spike tires.
Steel mesh for test of all tires including spike tires.
- Prepared for connection to self-/motor drive tachotest for test of speedometer.
- Integrated guide.
- Advanced graphics printout.
- Diagnostic printout with or without connection to PC/Notebook.
- Calculation of test results according to the requirements of many national authorities.
- BM FlexCheck software:
- Advanced data collection, storing and presentation of test results.
- Data capture from a complete inspection lane.
- PDA/smartphone/tablet solution that allows the operator to control and monitor the test results directly on a handheld unit.
BM FlexCheck on smartphone and tablet
- One large analogue dial showing reading of left and right brake forces.
- 50 mm high bright digital readouts of brake efficiency and pedal force.
- Display units are available in daN, kgf or kN.
- The bigger the wheel, the higher clamp pressure.